- Abandonment Issues with Dr Denise Humphrey
- My Profile on Psychology Today’s web site.
- Mixed Orientation Article
- Joe Kort – Joe Kort has been a psychotherapist, specializing in intimacy and relationship problems with heterosexual and gay and lesbian clients, and offering workshops for couples, singles and gay men. He has several articles on his website that may be helpful. – joekort.com
- Lone Star Wind Orchestra – The Lone Star Wind Orchestra was founded by Dr. Barry Knezek, a renowned psychiatrist in Dallas, TX, with the vision to inspire people and impact their lives through music
- Abandonment Recovery website – abandonment.net
- Law of Attraction Training – myglobalsciencesfoundation.org
- Emotional Guidance Scale [How it Works]. It’s a guide on effectively using the scale of emotions to help one determine whether or not an individual is aligned with his or her desires.
- Power of the Creative Imagination – imadulation.com
Imadulation is the process of accessing the power of the creative imagination to modulate or manifest an intentional inner experience. Ther are many CDs to purchase in a wide range of categories, including addiction, achieving goals & happiness, weight loss, pain management, anxiety along with several other.
- Family and Group Therapy – dgapractice.com
- ADD/ADHD, Addiction, Behavior Problems with Kids and Teens – insightstherapy.com
- Brain Trauma, Memory Loss – drtoddclements.com
- Aboutpsychotherapy.com – a site that explains in easy to understand terms about what you might want to know about being in therapy.
- Grief and Loss – centerforloss.com
- American Society on Aging – asaging.org – For the Health and Wellbeing of Older Adults
- The Neuropsychology Center – neuropsych.com
- Inpatient Treatment Centers www.sierratucson.com; www.menningerclinic.com
- Assisted Living Options for People With Disabilities | AssistedLiving.org – learn more about assisted living options, including breaking down the care options that are available, financial support to help pay the cared needs, and resources that are available from each state
- Resources for Seniors in my Community – www.senioradvice.com/assisted-living
- www.drugwatch.com/health/mental-health/mental-illness/adhd a free online health resource that provides information about the conditions of ADHD for both children and adults, including symptoms, diagnoses, causes and factors, impacts, medication, and much more.
- Memory Care Facilities: a free service that helps families who have loved ones with Dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease. Memory Care Facilities Near Me | Find Dementia & Alzheimer’s Homes
- Senior Housing
- Senior Guidance provides senior living assistance to the elderly, and their mission is to help senior citizens during their most difficult times. Learn more at https://www.seniorguidance.org.
- Alzheimer Support is a free service that assists families who have loved ones with Alzheimer’s Disease or Dementia.